- Power supply for large electric drives possible.
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference thanks to double screening made of aluminium-laminated foil and copper braided screening with a high degree of coverage.
- Low-capacitance core insulation for long transmission paths.
- Classified fire behaviour according to EU Directive 305/2011 (BauPVO/CPR) with article number selection on the LAPP website.
- UL/CSA certification according to technical data enables the product to be used in the North American market.
- Product with multiple certifications enables universal use and reduces the variety of parts, thus guaranteeing logistics savings.
- Operating voltage of 1000 V according to UL, permitted for North America.
- Versions with balanced cable design and three-part protective earth largely prevent the generation of harmful currents on the motor bearing. A reduction in motor bearing damage contributes to the durability of electric motors.
- Available as a 4-core variant and 3+3 balanced variant.
Note: Please follow manufacturer datasheets and guidelines for cable usage and installation.