Earthing systems are a vital aspect that find application in many industries such as telecommunication, oil and gas, petrochemicals, power, civil and computer networks. A reliable, permanent earthing system is a great aid to ensure proper functioning of electronic and electrical equipment. This avoids break-downs caused by static build up, surge voltage, switching and electromagnetic fields created by lightning discharge.
- Conductors (Tapes) – Bare Conductor, Tinned Copper Conductor, PVC Covered Conductor.
- Earth Electrodes – Includes Earth Rods (Solid Copper, Copper bonded, Stainless Steel, Nickel alloy Copper rods) Inspection Pits (Concrete, Plastic, Double Flange), Back Fill Materials.
- Earth Bond & Clamps – Type A Clamps, Mechanical Clamps (Pipe Clamps), Rod to cable (Type G) clamps, U Bolt Clamp, Bonding Clamps, Rod to Cable Lug Clamps, Rebar Clamps, Tape Clamps, Tape Clips, Square Clamps, Flexible Braid Bonds, Rebar Clip, Earth Boss etc.
- Earth bar – Earth Bar, Earth Bar with single disconnecting Link, Earth Bar with twin disconnecting link, Earth bar accessories.
- Copper Connector – Copper C shaped connector, Tinned copper C shaped connector.